Committees & Organizations Involved
Tri-Cities ECD Committee, Tri-Cities MCM Committee
Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCFD)
The community reports were created to inform decision-making and provide snapshots of the state of children and families in Anmore, Belcarra, Port Coquitlam and Port Moody. Information for these reports was drawn from a variety of sources, which are sited within the reports.
Please click below for more information and to view the reports.
This is a comprehensive 43-page booklet that includes detailed information drawn from the UBC HELP EDI and MDI, Statistics Canada Census 2011 data and other information sources. It includes:
- Geographical area demographics
- Early and middle childhood measures
- Heart Mind Index (HMI) information
- Early childhood development information
- EDI & MDI individual neighbourhood analysis
NOTE the correct data for Section 1.12 on page 14 is as follows:
Housing Tenure Across Tri-Cities Communities
|% Owners With Mortgage||% Tenants in Subsidized Housing|
This is a two-page infographic with brief statistics that was drawn from the UBC HELP EDI and MDI, Statistics Canada Census 2016 data and other information sources. It includes snapshots of:
- Family income
- EDI and MDI child development and wellness information
A limited number of printed copies are available in the following sizes:
- 11 x 17 poster for display
- 8.5 x 11 double-side document
Contact us to request your copies.