The Tri-Cities Children's Charter Community Visioning Event provided the community an opportunity to discuss 5 key questions:
- Why is a Children's Charter important?
- What could it look like?
- What will we do with it?
- How will we display it?
- Who needs to get on board?
- Susan Foster (Coordinator, ECD Planning Table) for facilitating the event;
- Michael Fox (Recreation Facility Supervisor, Pinetree Community Centre) for offering the location;
- Anique Ross (Child and Youth Friendly Communities Manager, Society for Children and Youth of BC) for the Child Rights overview presentation;
- students participating from Cape Horn Elementary School and Montgomery Middle School for amazing ideas;
- and everyone in the community that participated.
Special thanks to the Tri-Cities Children's Charter Working Group for planning the visioning event.
All the photos of this event are taken by the talented Jeff Stromgren.